Monday, May 11, 2020

Time

Crawling out of my hole to say hello, so sorry if I have missed your call/email/what-have-you during the past few days.  I will get to those as soon as I can.

I have been on a quest and I think I am closer to the end.

I have no idea if this will interest you but:

My intent is to post all remaining course content today.

(other than assessment-related materials, coming ASAP but TBD)

This means folders now exist for each remaining session which needed one, full of stuff to consider.  I think 106 needs a couple more parts to its Lecture Notes.  A few other things.

You are, as ever, welcome to let me know if you encounter things for question or comment.

Most stuff is already there, I just need a break before I get a few more things in order, double-checked, whatnot.

Let's see...I honestly can't remember if I wanted to mention anything else right here so I will give it up.

I hope you are doing well and enjoyed Mother's Day, and please take care.

"laters"





Each of these is fantastic.


Take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously but all comments are moderated.