Thursday, April 16, 2020

Drifting and dreaming...

Hello!

As far as I know the folders in your Dropbox should now be finished for the week.

Nothing really happened (online) as the week got rolling so it is only a document to update in the first, and then more content in the second (ugh).

You should probably look at the update document at least to see the information I included from The College in case you missed the announcements about new drop dates, excused withdrawal, summer schedule hopes & dreams, etc.

Hopefully we've now moved the big Quiz Counter to Seven, I'll be working on processing Five and Six to get 'em in the grade update.

When the Quiz Eight release hits next week, it'll be short and sweet (I think) and give us a good lead-in to EXAM TWO which is still sitting on our calendar.

That, like our other endeavors at this time, will be entirely online.

My goal is to publish it and then see if you can send it back within a week or so. 

It's not going to be that long, but no, I do not have a "how many questions" for you quite yet!

I hope you'll stay tuned and that all is well for you and yours.

Have a great day.


Spring has sprung and one thing about "stay-at-home" is it's producing a ton of great music to appreciate for all tastes (except perhaps that "Imagine" video).

My tastes remain remarkably consistent and dull but here's today's sample.

1978 (when I was five, not yet a concert-goer) was an eventful year for the Dead. Not going to blab on about it here but we currently find ourselves at the end of a three-night run that holds up as "pretty sweet" by my Index.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment anonymously but all comments are moderated.